The NEW approach to referral marketing
Do you want to grow your business more efficiently without spending a fortune? Are you currently working yourself to the bone but not seeing the results you anticipated? Do the people that surround you help you grow your network? Does the thought of marketing or networking make your head spin?
The behavior of consumers has shifted and thus, the way we execute marketing strategies has fundamentally changed. In the past, many people believed that mass marketing was the key to success, but today people are seeing stronger results with referral marketing.
Referral marketing consists of building a lead group that helps advance your reputation, grow your network, and bring you more business. It involves distributing your networking efforts across a large number of people who will help you naturally connect with others.
The key to building a strong lead group is finding people that have styles that compliment your own and telling them exactly what you need. People need direction and when you share your intentions, it makes it much easier for others to confidently spread your message. Additionally, each of you should serve the same ideal client who needs both what you do and what your partner does.
The benefits of referral marketing are undeniable. When done correctly, you’ll be able to expedite your business and see results in a fraction of the time. Plus, when you put in the work upfront, you’ll be able to do 33 – 66 percent less groundwork in the years that follow, while still achieving substantial results. It allows you to work smarter, not harder; which, at the end of the day, is what everybody strives to do.
Victoria Trafton is a referral marketing coach that helps people transform relationships into referrals. Victoria understands the importance of face-to-face connections and demonstrates this with her passion for connecting people. In this episode, we’ll hear Victoria talk about the phenomenal benefits of referral marketing and how to incorporate them into your business practices. If you’d like to get in contact with Victoria, simply send her an email at VT@victoratrafton.com and let her know that you love helping people and you’re ready to help people help you!
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- Why referral marketing is the best way to work smarter, not harder.
- How to approach referrals in a way that’s effective and easy to understand without coming off as a pushy sales person.
- The fundamental rule of referrals if you want them to work how they’re intended to.
- How to craft an introduction message that will be read instead of ignored and offers true value.
- The secret to accelerating your business’ success in 6 months – 1 year versus 3 – 5 years through referral networking.
- “The best way to have a client for life is to continue to bring them value.”– Victoria Trafton
- “There’s an idea that everybody is a referral partner… no they’re not. I may be a networking partner for you, a buddy for you, I may be a connector and never give you a referral and it’s okay because I’ve connected you with the people you need to know and people play different roles in your network.”– Victoria Trafton
- “The fundamental or primary rule of referrals is it is a trusted introduction, which means it is not to a stranger. It is somebody who knows somebody connecting them to somebody else that they know so you actually broker trust.” – Victoria Trafton
- “Everything has to be about a personal brand, you cannot be a generic provider.” – Victoria Trafton
Mentioned In This Episode